Tips to make the most out of ValoreBooks Sell
- Answer customer questions immediately. Our target market is college students, who are on tight deadlines and need their books fast. Slow responses to inquiries may result in lost textbook sales and negative seller feedback ratings.
- Respond to customer service questions within 48 hours. It is imperative that all marketplace sellers respond to service questions within 48 hours. If a marketplace seller fails to respond to a question in a timely manner, our customer service team will take further action on the disputed topic.
- Upload order tracking for every order. We suggest that all marketplace sellers upload order tracking for their orders. This will ease the mind of customers, since they can track their package. Plus, order tracking allows you to verify that your item has been delivered.
- List your textbooks in the appropriate book condition. To prevent returns and negative feedback, we require that all marketplace sellers list their textbooks in the appropriate book condition: new, like new, very good, good or acceptable.
- Add descriptive book comments. Adding descriptive comments that indicate cover ware, highlighting, notes, whether CDs are included, and other important information will increase the chance of selling any given book.
- Keep your inventory up to date. Top textbooks sell by the thousands each day during the back-to-school season. That’s why keeping your inventory up to date is vital. Canceled orders may result in lost customers and will negatively effect your confirmation and feedback rating.
- Contact your customers with any questions or updates. It’s imperative to contact your customers if any questions or updates arise regarding their order.
- Allow e-mails from ValoreBooks. Many e-mail accounts have spam filters that block unrecognized e-mails. Please allow your system to receive e-mails from ValoreBooks.com, as we’ll be sending you important notifications regarding your account.
- If you ship using Priority Mail, use flat rate envelopes and boxes. We suggest all sellers use flat rate boxes and envelopes to save money if shipping with Priority Mail.