How do I become an affiliate?
- Read the Affiliate Program Agreement
- Sign up here!
- Learn more
What is the Valore Affiliate Program?
Affiliates are paid for driving customers to the ValoreBooks.com marketplace. We provide links and materials to get you started.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Earn up to 7.5% commission on rentals, sales, and buybacks.
- Extensive creative inventory including banners, coupons, iframes, deep links, and widgets.
- Access to detailed reporting on your traffic, sales and earnings.
- Fully customizable product data feed available to meet your needs.
Does it cost anything to be an affiliate?
No, it does not cost anything to become a ValoreBooks Affiliate.
How do I get paid?
Affiliates are paid up to 7.5% commission on rentals, sales and buyback that are generated on the ValoreBooks.com marketplace.
Affiliates are paid the commission rates listed below on every rental, sale, and Sellback generated. When the higher sales volume tier is hit, affiliates are paid the new commission rate for the entire month's sales volume.
|Monthly Sales Volume||Commission|
|$0 to $49,999||5%|
|$50,000 to $99,000||6%|
|$100,000 to $499,000||7%|
Note: Affiliate commission for coupon and reward/rebate sites is 2% for sales, rentals, and buyback.
What tools are available to me?
Select From A Variety Of Affiliate Tools And Choose The Ones That Work Best For Your Website:
- Custom Email
- Landing Page links
- Product Search Widgets
- Product API
To help you maximize revenue as an affiliate, we have included some key dates for the upcoming textbook peak season. Based on historical data, we predict the following dates to be high revenue generating.
- January - Peak rental/sales
- May 15* through June - Peak buyback sales
- July through August - Moderate buyback sales
- August 15 through September - Peak rental/sales
- December 21st* through January - Moderate buyback sales
* Ideal email send dates to promote textbook buyback.