Rental accounts currently only support FTP integration. To begin renting you must create an FTP Account.
Once you have your credentials, connect to the Valore FTP: ftp.valorebooks.com
Your account will have the following folders:
- Confirm - This is where you will drop off files for items shipped or cancelled.
- ConfirmHistory - This is where you will see the results of your processed file.
- Inventory - This is where you will drop off files for inventory processing.
- InventoryHistory - This is where you will see the results of your processed file.
- InventoryExport - This is where any inventory snapshots we generate will go.
- InventoryExportHistory - This is where you will have a copy of the file we generated.
- Order - This is where your order files will be dropped for pickup.
- OrderHistory - This is where you will have a copy of the file we generated.
- PaymentSummary - This is where your payment period summary will be generated. It contains a list of all line items that determine your payment for the previous period.
- PaymentSummaryHistory - This is where you will have a copy of the file we generated.
Load inventory .csv files (as described below or in our full documentation guide) in the "Inventory" folder.
Inventory List Naming
Your inventory lists should be named in this manner: (marketUserName)_(timestamp)(replacementType)(fileExtension). For example, if your username is HuntBooks, your file name would look like: HuntBooks_200512.full.csv
For "replacementType" you can choose one of the following:
- full - Purge and replace existing file
- purge - Purge existing file
- part - Use this option when updating pricing and quantity
Column names are not case sensitive, but the headers must match the expected text.
- A, M, D accepted
- This field allows you to store information about the item that will only be displayed to you. Common uses of this field are a SKU# or shelf location that would help you identify where to locate the item in the event of a rent
- 13 digit ISBN
- New, Like New, Very Good, Good or Acceptable. See our grading guidelines for additional details.
- Price for 90 day rental, e.g. 15.99
- Price for 125 day rental, e.g. 35.00
- item-note (optional)
Here is a file example:
Have more questions? Please review our full FTP automation user guide or contact us.