How do payments work?
ValoreBooks processes all customer payments for items sold in our marketplace through our credit card processor. After we collect those payments, we issue them back to you twice per month.
What does Valore charge?
You pay Valore in two ways:
- A commission of 15% (of the item cost).
- A transaction fee of $1.26 per item which is deducted from the shipping amount. The remaining shipping amount (e.g. $2.69 for standard shipping) is remitted back to you.
- The cost of the item you sold was $10. The shipping selected was standard, or $3.95. The total the customer paid was $13.95.
- Valore will keep a commission of $1.50 and the $1.26 fee deducted from shipping.
- Your final payment will be $11.19.
How do I get paid?
We issue seller payments via check or ACH (direct deposit). These payments are issued 10 days after each payment period closes. Payment periods close on the 15th and last day of each month. To sign up for ACH please complete the following form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I update my payment information?
To update your payment information:
- Login to your ValoreBooks Sell account.
- Click ‘Payment Information’.
- Enter your password.
- Edit your information.
- Click ‘Update Payment Information’ to save your changes.
Where do I view my payments?
You can view your payments any time by logging into your ValoreBooks Sell account. Then simply click ‘View Payments’.