Sellers may upload inventory files to ValoreBooks through our website or via FTP. Make sure to review our grading guidelines before getting started.
When uploading an inventory file, you may use a ValoreBooks Marketplace inventory file, an Amazon file, or an open listings report. Inventory files can have the following file extensions: .csv, .pdl, .txt, or .xls. If the file name doesn’t contain an extension, it will be treated as a .txt file. If we don’t accept your file type or you have questions, please contact us.
Upload via our website
Sellers may upload full or partial inventory files. A full inventory file consists of all the books and textbooks you’re listing. A partial inventory file consists of all the books and textbooks you’d like to add, modify, or delete from your existing inventory. To upload a file through our website:
- Login to your ValoreBooks Marketplace Sell account.
- Click ‘Upload Inventory’.
- Locate the file you want to upload.
- Select your upload option:
- Full - purge and replace
- Partial - add/modify/delete
- Click ‘Upload File’
Still need help? See our image based user guide or contact us.
ValoreBooks allows sellers to fully automate inventory files, order files, confirmation files, order tracking, and refund files via FTP.
Click here to view our FTP Automation Manual.
If you’d like to create an FTP account, please follow the steps below:
- Register to become a Marketplace Seller.
- Login to your ValoreBooks Sell account
- Under ‘Account Info’, click ‘FTP Information’.
- Then click ‘Request FTP Account’.
- An FTP account will be created and sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours.