Preparing a shipment
What is my customer’s shipping address?
Your customer's shipping address is located in your order notification e-mail, order invoice, and in your Valorebooks Marketplace Sell account. To retrieve your customer's shipping address:
- Login to your ValoreBooks Sell account.
- Click ‘View Sales’.
- Select the appropriate order.
- Your customer's shipping address can be found under the ‘Shipping’ header.
How do I print item retrieval sheets?
Sellers can print item retrieval sheets to help retrieve orders for processing. To print out an item retrieval sheet:
- Login to your ValoreBooks Sell account
- Click ‘Orders Pending’.
- Select the appropriate order(s).
- Click ‘View Item List’ at the bottom of the page.
How do I ship my book?
Package your book tightly in a box or padded envelope and affix a shipping label to the front of the package. Then, take the package to your local post office or carrier drop-off point. Orders must be shipped within 1 business day of order confirmation.
We suggest that all sellers who ship Priority Mail use flat rate boxes and envelopes to save money.
Does ValoreBooks offer shipping reimbursement?
Yes! ValoreBooks offers a flat rate shipping reimbursement for each textbook or book sold. We reimburse sellers $2.69 for every Standard item shipped and $5.69 for every Priority item shipped.